Join UW-Madison Division of Extension educators for Spring 2021 Rent Smart classes. View and print Rent Smart flyer.
Upcoming Class Dates and Times
- March: 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26; 9-10 AM
- April: 5, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29; 1-2 PM
- May: 4, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27; 7-8 PM
Location: Live, online instruction via Zoom; Zoom links sent after completing registration.
Online registration form: https://go.wisc.edu/Rentsmartregister
What you will learn
- Planning for and meeting monthly expenses
- Tips for finding and maintaining affordable housing
- How to complete an application and why landlords screen applicants
- Strategies for building positive relationships with landlords and neighbors
- Responsibilities and rights of landlords and tenants
- Participants must complete all 6 modules to earn the Rent Smart certificate
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 262-741-4951.
An EEO-Affirmative Action Employer, UW-Madison Division of Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title VI, Title IX, and ADA requirements.