Concerned about your finances, but not sure where to start? We invite you to get in touch with one of our UW-Madison Division of Extension financial educators. Our financial educators can help walk through ideas and options to create a budget, keep up with bills, pay down debt, plan for big expenses, and other personal finances topics — totally free of charge.
Several of our financial educators are listed below and are available to talk with anyone in Wisconsin. Please send an email and they will get back to you during regular business hours. You can also check out this statewide map to get in touch with your local Extension office to find out what types of educational programming they are able to provide.
If you are looking for general information about budgeting, credit, health insurance, and other personal money management topics, be sure to check out the Extension Money Matters website at this link.
- Jackie Carattini: email@example.com
- Mary Ann Schilling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Coorough: email@example.com
- Nancy Vance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sherry Daniels: email@example.com
- Amanda Griswold: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Bralich: email@example.com
- Katie Gellings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renee Koenig: email@example.com
- Amy Mangan-Fischer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Wenzel: email@example.com
Northern & Western Wisconsin
- Mary Metten: firstname.lastname@example.org